Friday, May 25, 2012

I know we've sucked at keeping up with the blog lately, and we apologize.



Before I (Natasha) went back to Michigan for a visit, Travis and I went to the mountainside and tried to find some waterfalls for his birthday. An older gentleman gave us his two maps, and pointed out North for us so we could get a good idea of where we were at. The maps were in Japanese only, but had pictures to help us. We never really found any waterfalls, so maybe we're not as good at reading maps as we thought we were. Haha. We did go down to the river and got to enjoy the nice weather. It was very peaceful there, and it felt right being back in nature again. Away from the city, we were able to take deep breaths and finally relax. Something about the city makes us tense.

While I was back in Michigan, I had my baby shower and revealed the gender of the baby. We waited so we could tell people in person. We are having a little girl, and her name will be Iris Jay. She's very active and I'm not sure when she sleeps ;). Here's me at 25 weeks. I'm actually 27 weeks 4 days, but haven't taken a photo this week. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment