Thursday, December 1, 2011

So things have been a little calm around here. We haven't gone out much since we got all of our stuff in. We are almost all done with everything, so tomorrow we should have a video up. :D We're excited to share our first house with all of you.

I did make some body wash the other day, and it was pretty exciting and it was definitely trial and error! I had go to back and redo it 3 different times. Thank goodness, though, that I did not have to start all over! It'll be more home made once we start making our own soaps.

It's raining here today, and supposed to continue through Sunday. Four days of non stop rain, and cold temps. It'll be around 40 the rest of the days. It was 68 yesterday though, and MI got snow, so I won't complain :)


I am excited for the snow as well, I hear we can sled Mt. Fuji (not from the top) but there's supposed to be a designated area for sledding. That would be really fun. We're also looking forward to New Years Eve. I've heard New Years eve here is crazy!

Not much to report on, but we should start going back out this weekend.





SOAP MAKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment